Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Oh Goodness.

Oh gosh. I have officially been taken out of the comfort of facebook.. Sometimes being on the interwebnetz is down right confusing! Take earlier, I made a twitter account (oh heck how to use it though?) find out 5 minutes later it is the most boring and confusing thing I have ever been on. Haven't gotten round to deleting the account yet but I will!
Not really sure about how all this works but here goes; an exciting amount of babble about something that no one will ever read or actually care about. Though to be honest it'd be really exciting if someone actually DID care. Hmm sometimes I wonder.. You know my sisters going to India on Sunday and well it's turned into, ignore the other child but give all the attention to the other. I'm not too fussed but sometimes it'd be nice to get slightly appreciated? Yeah sure she's gone for four months and we WILL miss her but it's not going to work if I hate living with my parents full stop.
Ah well I'm sure Mom will get over it once she stops pestering me to conform to her ridiculous weight issues. I mean seriously, if I'm happy like this then shouldn't she be too? GAH sometimes I want to hit that woman.
Anyhow, I feel like I've written a proper essay for tonight, can't complain Disney music carries you through I guess!
Blabla and so on..

No comments:

Post a Comment